Travel to Manila


hello, my name is istiqomah today is an experience that I have never forgotten because philippine went for the first time abroad.

4:00 AM: I left home to Sultan Saifuddin airport but it took about half an hour, I was taken by my parents and family to say goodbye and then I checked in, after that, I waited in the room waiting half an hour then I entered the plane at 6:00 a.m. I flew from Jambi to Soekarno International Airport, the time is around 1 hour 30 minutes.

07:30 Pm: I arrived in Jakarta there I had to walk first up the stairs and then board the elevated train to terminal 3, there I met the same friend in a different province where the same goal went to Mariano Marcos State University, Philippines. namely, Vani, Eka, Dea, and Muti. around 9:00 am my friends and I checked in together and went straight to Immigrant to be examined first and after finishing I went straight to the waiting room for departure from Jakarta to Manila, Philippine.


11.30 PM: my friend and I departed from Jakarta to Philippine and arrived at 5:00 p.m., and my friend and I went straight to checking the passport after that we also took the goods divided, then we separated 2 of my friends boarding the plane to Laoag city namely Eka and Dea, while me, Vani and Muti boarded the bus to Laoag City and we asked for it by Mam Star, and shared meals together at the airport, departing from the bus terminal to Laoag city at 20.30 and the facilities provided were very luxurious, every seat had a tv where we could watch movies, listening to music and reading stories as for the cost of 800 pesos. when I showed at 3.40 am, my friend and mam star arrived at the Laoag City bus station and headed to the dorm to climb the cost of the 30 pesos. at 4:00 a.m. we arrived at the magnolia hall recession and were greeted by my friend and my friends immediately cleaned up and showered.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Teaching Experience

REPORT SEA TEACHER

My Holiday in the Philippines